In this series, Pastor Zack parallels physical fitness with spiritual fitness. If you need a little discipline and/or “tone up” in your spiritual walk, this series is a great place to start. The second key to getting fit is eating clean.
Unfortunately, due to some technical glitches the end of the message didn’t get recorded. Here are the three points you may have missed at the very end.
- Healthy eating habits:
- Mindfulness — Being aware of what you are eating.
- Portion control — not everything is unhealthy (moderation).
- Community — Encouragement/Accountability
- There are no shortcuts and it can be hard work, but God will help us…
- Philippians 2:13 NLT — For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
- Ephesians 3:20 NLT — Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
- Getting fit — physically or spiritually — is always worth it in the end.
For more information, visit www.praisechapelchicago.com.